Centrally located in the Shenandoah Valley, Harrisonburg is an excellent hub to plan your next travel destination. Whether you travel to the area for ethnic and farm-to-table dining, one-of-a-kind shopping, endless outdoor adventure, bike-friendly trails, warm hospitality, or for all these reasons; Harrisonburg is ready to welcome you!
The suggested itineraries below bring out the best of Harrisonburg and its unbeatable amenities, so explore the options and start planning your adventure today.
- A Cultural Crossroad
- A Revolutionary Road to Freedom
- Battles on the Home Front
- Brats, Beers & Baubles
- Cruise through the Bike Capital of the Shenandoah Valley
- Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend
- Explore More Family Fun
- Fall Foliage & Football
- Heart-Pumping Adventure
- Mountain Bike Ride in the Burg!
- Prominent Blacks of Harrisonburg
- Shop Til You Drop!
- Take a Culinary Trip Around the World
- Tee Time & Vista Views
- The Interstate Chill Pill
- Travel the Shenandoah Valley Kids Trail
- Wise Men Invented Fish and Beer