The NUTT Endurance Challenge 50k is a 31 mile multi-loop trail ultramarathon on mostly single-track/double-track at the amazing Western Slopes of Massanutten Mountain, maintained by the Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition. You will complete five 10k figure-eight loops. There is an aid station every 5k, where you can also pass by your drop bags for self-support. The course has an elevation gain of 4000 ft (~800 ft of climbing per 10k loop). You will have ample time to complete the course with a generous 9 hour cutoff. We strive to create one of the best, and most runner-supported ultra race experiences in Virginia
50k Race Details:
- Start time: 7:00 AM
- Cut-off time: 4:00PM (9 hours)
- Start/Finish/Bibs: Starting Line morning of race
*Bib Pick Up: Race Day 6AM to 6:30AM (Mandatory for all 50k runners)
*Pre-Race Meeting: Right before Race Start
- Commemorative Entry and Finisher ItemRegistration:
- Registration is first come, first served.
- There is no qualifying standard for the 50k race.
- Capacity: 150 runners
- Cost: all participants are required to bring a NEW or VERY gently used children’s book as part of their registration.
- On or Before 1/7/2023 $85
- After 1/7/2023 $95
- There is also a 20K and a 5K race.