- This event has passed.
Women’s Monday Mountain Bike Ride
September 5 @ 5:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
- Description: Women’s casual mountain bike ride at Massanutten Western Slope on Monday evenings. You do not need a parking pass (if you don’t have a pass just ask a ride leader for one when you arrive) but will need to sign an electronic waiver before the ride.
- Time: 5:30 pm on Mondays
- Pace: Super casual, no-drop ride. Beginner pace with frequent stops as needed
- Location: Meet at Massanutten Western Slope Parking Lot
- Length: Typically 1-1.5 hours and we will often cover 4-6 miles.
- Ride Surface: This is a mountain bike ride so plan for dirt singletrack trails with some rock.
- Regroup Points During Ride? Yes. The Massanutten Western Slope Trails offer lots of options for regrouping and course changes depending on where and what the group wants to ride.
- Ride Coordinator Information: If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the ride coordinator(s): Lizzy Williams 319-296-8996 / Natalie Detrich 540-808-7816 / Rachel Struble 814-590-6098
- Additional Info: View a sample route on Strava