WTF Wednesday Ride!
November 2 @ 5:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 7, 2022
- Description: The Coalition’s WTF Wednesday ride is a no-drop beginner-friendly road ride for the femme, trans, non-binary, and women cyclists in our community. Come prepared with enough water and snacks bring at least a rear blinkie light (charged!) and enough tools to fix a flat.
- Time: 5:30 pm on Wednesdays
- Pace: The ride averages a steady (12-15mph) pace
- Location: Meet at Waterman Elementary School parking lot.
- Length: About 2 hours and we will often cover 20-25 miles.
- Ride Surface: We’ll mostly stick to pavement, there may be occasional bits of well-maintained gravel that we will use to keep off of busy roads.
- Regroup Points During Ride?
- Ride Coordinator Information: If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to ride coordinator(s): Jess Daddio: @jessdaddio 540-247-0998 / Amanda Presgraves – @amandapresgraves 571-241-2952 /
- Additional Info: View a sample route on Strava