The gift shoppe is also home to hiking trail books and maps for the Appalachian Trail and the Shenandoah National Park, as well as Civil War memorabilia, postcards, jewelry, Virginia candies and peanuts, Route 11 Potato Chips, lavender products, and a variety of books written by and about local people. Visit Rocktown Gift Shoppe today and find everything you need for you and those you LOVE!
Listen here to find out more information on what the gift shoppe has to offer!
Rocktown Gift Shoppe
Located Inside the Hardesty-Higgins House Visitor Center
212 S. Main St. Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Hours: Open daily, Mon.- Sun. 9:30am - 4:30pm
The Rocktown Gift Shoppe is closed the following days:
• Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 24, 2016)
• Friday after Thanksgiving (Friday, November 25, 2016)
• Christmas Holiday (Friday, December 23, 2016)
• Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24, 2016)
• Christmas Day (Sunday, December 25, 2016)
• Christmas Holiday (Monday, December 26, 2016)
• New Years Day (Sunday, January 1, 2017)
• Easter (Sunday, April 16, 2017)
*If you are a Harrisonburg local vendor or state of Virginia vendor and would like to sell your work in the Rocktown Gift Shoppe, submit your vendor request here. Please note that, since we are city owned, tax paperwork is required. Items will be for resale; wholesale is needed.*